Join FUJI ELECTRIC FRANCE on YouTube in few clicks !
Improve your knowledge throughout the lifecycle of your Fuji Electric instrument and become an expert on our instruments with our exclusive videos
Do you know our YouTube channel "FUJI ELECTRIC FRANCE"?
Our YouTube channel contains videos that show mechanical installation, unpacking, electrical connection, verification of our devices, commissioning that will certainly answer all your questions.
On our channel you will find 3 different types of videos :
- Video’s presentations instruments that present the advantages of our instruments
- Tutorial videos that show you how to use and set up our instruments
- Company’s videos that convey our values and the heart of our work
Our videos show the industrial process measuring devices and explain the different steps to follow throughout the life of an instrument : from its reception to its commissioning and maintenance.
The videos are listed in activity domain and sorted by language so in a few clicks you can find the video that meets your needs.
Relax YOUTUBE have a FUJI
6 reasons to follow FUJI ELECTRIC on YouTube
- Access videos made by experts in our company and watch them as many times as you like
- Learn how to set up our instruments easily in a few steps
- Get advice from our specialists
- Learn more and improve your knowledge
- Learn how to use our instruments better by activating the subtitles of our videos to get additional tips and information
- Find answers to your questions in commenting on our videos our advisors will answers in few hours.
Do not wait more time and subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here and get access to our exclusive free tutorials!
Our demonstration video in 5 steps
- Unpacking: what it means to present the components and documents that are provided with our instrument and explain their usefulness.
- Mechanical installation: This consists of describing the steps to follow when installing the equipment.
- The electrical connection: we explain the wiring of the power supply to be put in place.
- Commissioning: Our tutorials show the first settings of the device, and how to set up the instrument.
- Verification: This is to check if the device is operating to its specifications.