Join our team
At Fuji Electric we respect and promote everyone's ambitions to deploy a strong team with diverse human resources
Whether you are an experienced professional, just beginning your career or a student, to join our team and develop your professional skills send your resume and your cover letter to :
Lydie Robaston - Human Ressources
Don't miss any offer. follow us on social networks !
Linkedin : Fuji Electric France SAS
Twitter : @FujiElectricFR
Inside sales engineer
To strengthen our team we are looking for a inside sales engineer. The position is based at the company's headquarters in Clermont-Ferrand (63).
Job description summary
The Inside Sales Engineer assists customers by identifying the best solution for their application; offers and sells complete product solutions; provides commercial and technical support to customers (end-users and distributors) ; always aims to provide the highest standards of customer service in accordance with the Think Customer principles; works with peers, Outside Sales, Service Engineers, Product Managers, Business Managers, etc.
- Qualify customer requests for quotation to ensure that a quote will meet the customers’ application and operational needs.
- Prepare customer quotations that are on time, technically accurate, commercially verified, offering the best all-round solution.
- Follow-up on quotations with customers as agreed with Outside Sales.
- Negotiate sales orders within agreed delegation of authority.
- Maintain accurate and complete records in CRM software (SalesForce).
- Ensure that purchase orders are commercially complete and accurate before processing for order entry in accordance with relevant procedures.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide advice on technical solutions and benefits.
- Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc.
- Provide after-sales service to customers.
- Attend customer meetings as required, including customer site visits.
- Ensure activities are carried out inline with agreed departmental KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Attend relevant technical and commercial trainings as required to maintain a high level of product and process knowledge, including new products as and when released.
- Comply with local and international Fuji Electric Trade Compliance and Quality Management procedures, as well as the Fuji Electric Ethics policy, with respect to all business activities.
- Provide support, prepare quotations and clean order handovers for instrumentation in accordance to local legislation
- Process complex quotations and orders with buyouts and/or multidivisional product mix
- Support CE procurement team with local buyouts
- Other responsibilities as reasonably required
desired skills AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering field
- Masters degree in Industrial Automation or Electro technical Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in similar position required
- Fluent English and French - Native language skills required (verbal, reading and writing)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively utilize company software programs (SalesForce)
- Based in Clermont-Ferrand (France - 63)
- Within the France and Export sales team
- Possibility of travelling abroad (1 week, 3 to 4 times per year)
Apply for this position
For any application, please send your resume and cover letter to :
Lydie ROBASTON - Human Resources Manager
Fuji Electric France SAS - 46 rue Georges Besse ZI du Brézet
63039 Clermont-Ferrand CEDEX02
Job offer published on April 16th, 2018